Mechanical And HVAC (Conceptual Study, FEED & DED)
ACEC's capabilities in Mechanical department experienced with the latest technology & compatible vendor interfaces and familiarity with the latest industrial and International codes & standards.
The Mechanical department has expertise in many specialized areas such as the following:
1. Pressure Vessels and Tanks
2. Rotating and Special Equipment
3. Heat Exchangers
4. Furnace Section
5. Packaged skid mounted equipment’s
Functions of Mechanical Engineering department include & involved in establishment of below listed activity and deliverables to fulfil 100% project & client satisfaction.
Conceptual Engineering Study
Feasibility Engineering Study
Front End Engineering Design
Detail Engineering Design
• GA drawings
• Mechanical Datasheets
• Technical Specifications
• Bill of Material (BOM)
• Equipment List
• Safety instruction sheet
• Noise control sheet
• Material take off (MTO)
• Technical purchase requisitions
• Thermal Design Of Heat exchangers
• Development of construction scope of work related to Mechanical
• Detailed mechanical calculation report
• Preparation of As-built Drawings.
The following software’s are available in-house as engineering and design references:
• HTRI (case to case basis)
• PV elite (case to case basis)
The following are the scope of duties and services the HVAC department can offer:
• Designs HVAC system for industrial facilities, oil and gas facilities as well as offices and other residential
buildings (off shore and on shore).
• Prepares HVAC Flow, Power and Control Diagrams (interfacing with Fire Alarm Control Panel, Direct Digital
Control and Building Management System).
• Performs thermal load calculation, building pressurization calculation and air leakage for building located in
• Performs detailed duct sizing and distribution with pressure drop calculation for static pressure.
• Follow-up projects, review packages, commenting and approving different designs.
• Analyzes and considers various conditioning systems and recommending the one that will satisfy
the needs, goals and performance as desired (Split, AHU, PACU, and Chilled Water).